He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.” - 1 Peter 2:24
Southern Hospitality and Compassionate Healthcare...
go together like homemade butter on a hot biscuit.
Open Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Fridays 9am - Noon
and as needed
Southern Direct Primary Care is a return to the day when you were treated like a person, not an insurance claim number.
01.What is "Direct Primary Care"?
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a movement that is returning healthcare to its roots and reconnecting patients with providers who really know them without the interference of the insurance middle man. The brilliance of this model is its simplicity. With your low cost monthly membership, you have unlimited direct access to your provider and as many visits as you need with no additional costs or hidden fees. We decrease our overhead by not having to hire billing and administrative personnel so we can spend more time on patient care.
02.Why did we choose the name "Southern Direct Primary Care"?
We believe Southern Hospitality should be part of your healthcare experience. What does this mean?
Showing kindness and warmth, where the Lord and our patients are welcome in an environment where politeness, forgiveness, helpfulness, compassion, charm (and good food!) is a way of life and things are never rushed.
We believe in treating our patients the same way we would want to be treated so they will return. In fact, we don’t have a waiting room - we have a welcome room where you can grab a cup of coffee or tea, a bottle of water, and maybe even a homemade treat and then come sit with us and discuss your concerns.
- Contact your provider directly anytime by call, text, email, video chat or patient portal
- Unlimited visits each month, typically scheduled for 30-60 minutes
- Same or next day appointments, flexible scheduling available
- Provider knows you and your health concerns well
- Personal, timely correspondence from your own provider regarding test results
- Treated like family, not like cattle
- Faith based whole-person care: body, mind and spirit
- Acute/Sick visits
- Well Child Checks / Sports Physicals (no vaccines available at this time)
- Annual physicals including gynecological exam
- Chronic disease management
- One complimentary house call per year; $100 per house call thereafter
- FREE urinalysis, rapid strep, urine pregnancy tests
- Discounted Laboratory Rates
- Discounted Radiology Rates
- Assistance collaborating with specialists